26 June 2009

Dear Readers...

...following the amazing response to the east A&B questionnaire, I shall be spending a bit of time sifting through them. I had no idea what to expect as, to be honest, it was something of a blind mailshot.



What has struck me is the real desire for the EF to be said in this area. There is a 'demand' for it, don't believe otherwise! So if you are a supporter or LMS member, or just curious, don't be shy, please ask your parish priests for the EF. The more people that ask, the more awareness is raised, the more interested people might become. Things don't tend to happen overnight though, so don't be disheartened.



In an earlier post, I said I had photocopies ready of a booking form and introductory letter from the LMS office for the next training course. Let me know if you would like them, leave a not-for-publication message in the combox. Resources are also available for anyone who can't make the course, but would still like the opportunity to learn the EF.



It's been a real privilege to have heard from you, and I've been very touched by your replies. Thank you.

No comments: