07 March 2011

How a Blog Stat Counter Cheered Me Up

It sometimes feels to me quite a lonely thing to be doing, typing away at a desk without the faintest clue really of who, if anyone, is reading what you type.

So I occasionally look at my stat counter. Now I think stat counters are a two edged sword. They can enthuse you or make you droop, depending on what the numbers say.


So this morning, when I had a look, I was surprised to see one visitor from South America had come to me via Una Voce Malaga in Spain. Now I know we are members of the Universal Church, but somehow, being able to see that we are is the most encouraging thing. Una Voce Malaga has loads of photos from around the world of altars.



If you want to be inspired by what's going on world wide regarding the wondrous Extraordinary Form, please have a look HERE, you really don't need to be able to read Spanish to be delighted by the pictures. And if you look carefully, you might spot a few you recognise.

4 comments:

david said...

Just wonderful Annie but just think how many were smashed here by the Liberal barbarians it makes you weep.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post!

UNA VOCE MÁLAGA

Annie said...

You're very welcome, UVM, and thank you!

Yes David, the vandalism of a lot of our older churches is completely awful. And the less said about the new builds of the 60s,70s and 80s the better!

pelerin said...

Wonderful to see those photos and there are four of my own parish too! Much has been lost yes but looking at those photos was good for the soul. Thanks Annie.