29 June 2020

Normal Services Will Hopefully Resume As Soon As Possible *Knaphill update



But in the meantime.


Fr Jonathan Martin is planning to say an EF  Low Mass at 12.30pm every Sunday, not just the first Sunday of the month

Also, Fr Gerard Hatton will be resuming the EF in his parish of St Hugh of Lincoln, Knaphill,  now on Sundays at 8.00 am, PLEASE EMAIL knaphill@abdiocese.org.uk for a slot! 

As soon as I have any news of others I will post them here. 

All livestreamed Mass details can be found on the LMS website. 

On a personal note, my mother died from cancer in March. Like a lot of families have experienced this year, her funeral wasn't really a funeral at all. Everything we had planned was cancelled, due to the ever changing regulations, less than a day before it was due to happen. So I could I please ask for prayers for the repose of the soul of my mother, Avril? Thank you.

No comments: