01 June 2011

Spiritual Bouquet for the Holy Father


This year, on 29th June, His Holiness celebrates the 60th Anniversary of his Ordination to the Priesthood.

At this very special time, the LMS would like to send Pope Benedict a spiritual bouquet, and is asking for spiritual offerings. There are a number of things you can do:

Masses
Holy Communions
Rosaries (5 Decades)
Stations of the Cross
Divine Mercy Chaplets
Eucharistic Adorations

If you would like to undertake any of these for the Holy Father, please could you let me have your name in the combox, and what you are going to do, then I'll fill in the form and send it off to the office, from whence the bouquet will wing its way to His Holiness. Don't worry, no names will be published on the blog.

I'll also have a form or two with me wherever I go in the next few weeks, and will nobble anyone I see, so be warned!

I think this is a great way to show our love and support for our Pope.





No comments: